Need Muppets in Pajamas Screengrabs

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
Can somebody help me find a couple pics of muppet characters (Kermit, fozzie, gonzo) in pajamas? I'm working on a project for my graphic communications class and I can't find pics anywhere. The project is find 10 differences. Ill find a way to upload a pic of it for you guys to try. Hopefully for you guys it should be easy.

Misskermie

Reaction score

There's Gonzo...

Yeah... Until I find more individual shots all I can really leave you with is the locker scene from Muppets Take Manhattan.

It's not much, but hey, it's something. *shrugs*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
wait...what? I'm confused...you need pictures of muppets in pajamas...so what's this about finding 10 differences? Are you saying you need 10 different pictures?

What do you mean that you will upload a pic for us to try?

Sounds like you are trying to get us to do the work for you...

Most people are nice here and will probably help you, but I think you should do the project yourself and not rely on others to do it for you.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I am doing the project. I meant upload so you guys can try to find the differences I made.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still don't understand. You need to explain this better. What do you mean by differences? Did you edit the pictures to make them different?

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
I took an original image into photoshop and edited 10 differences in and out of it. The goal is for you to find the differences. It's like a game. What I asked the first time was for some screen grabs of muppets in pajamas so I could edit them in.