Need Muppets to Disney Movie

magusbuckley

Reaction score
Hello:

I am interested in aquiring the "Muppets go to Disney" movie. You see, I can remember seeing this as a young boy. In 1997, I had conversations with my best friend about it. He said he had never heard of such a movie. At that time, we tried to find any reference to it online, but nothing came up. Since then, we have had a running joke about this movie. Recently, when I found this web site, I found the movie listed in peoples' personal collections. I am wondering what I have to do to aquire this movie from someone. I am hoping to give this movie to my friend this year as part of his Christmas. Please help. I don't have any muppet movies to trade. Any and all information is greatly appreciated. :smile:

MockMockChef

Reaction score
Do you mean "Muppets at Wat Disney World"?If you mean that i think its not on VHS or DVD availible right now.

magusbuckley

Reaction score
Yes, I am talking about the "Muppets at Walt Disney World" movie. To the best of my knowledge, it was a television special that was never released to video. I can't imagine it coming out on DVD. Can anyone help me?

Whatever

Reaction score
It's only shown at Walt Disney World. :sympathy: :sympathy: :sympathy:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Isn't that the 3-D movie? :confused:
No, it's a tv special where kermit invites the gang to his old swamp that happends to be next to disney world.

pollick529

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Isn't that the 3-D movie? :confused:
Yes, MuppetVision 3-D is the movie that's only shown at WDW. The TV special is only about the Muppets traveling to WDW. :smile:

magusbuckley

Reaction score
Muppet_dk is right. This movie is the one where Kermit takes the gang to a swamp festival. All the muppets are having a horrible time until they notice the amazing fireworks display. When Kermits friends tell the others that the fireworks are coming from Disney World, they all bolt through the woods and take over the park. Kermit spends the rest of the movie trying to round up the gang.

This is not the show seen at Muppetvision 3D in Disney World, where Ironically, I use to work (not the Muppetvision 3D attraction...I worked in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom).

At any rate, does anyone have this movie? I really need a copy. Can any of you help me? Please, Please, Please!!