Need Puppets

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Hey guy's. I am in a play for school (Peter Pan) and need a "vultureish" puppet for the Never-Bird (who I will preform). Does anyone know of a good place to purchase or rent puppets i the Denver area. My teacher is willing to spend up to $75, wich means I could possibly get slightly higher than that if necessary. By the way, If anyone from the Denver area could come to see the show at Columbine and tell me how I did, that would be appreciated. The show is May 1st - 3rd. Contact me at my e-mail for more info.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Check out the Folkmanis Catalogue they sell almost every kind of animal puppet imaginable. I don't think you can order from their website directly, but tons of websites on the net carry the Folkmanis line and I am sure a store or two in Denver probably sells them too.

I hope this helps! :smile:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
One Way Street is based in Denver. I make puppets, but I'm in Tucson (well, right now I'm here in Denver-at least until 9pm) but go to www.onewaystreet.com

I'm not sure if that came up ok or not, but that is where my church puppet team was getting their puppets until I started making them. They have some awesome birds:zany: !

Deb

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think One Way Street did some puppetry workshops here in town and had some puppets for sale; they had an awesome penguin puppet and I thunk of Luke when I saw it.

If i were you, I'd try to make an original puppet!! Could be fun!

FOZ

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I have a gazillion sketches of puppets I want to make, but my time is stretched thin as it is.......3 daughters between the ages of 10 and 15, 40 hour work week and 10 credit hours worth of college courses is about all I can handle for the next year or so.

I'm :halo: -not :crazy:!

Deb:smirk:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
One Way Street is awsome! My co-puppet team director and I went to the I-Fest (International Puppetry Festival) that they put together every year in Kankakee, IL a couple of years ago and I would give anything to be able to attend another one. All I can say about OWS is :excited: :smile: :crazy: :flirt: :wink:

Deb

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I know what you mean; time runs out too fast it seems and I have tons of unfinished projects that I SO want to finish. :frown: