Need Questions for Lisa Henson Interview

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
On May 23rd we'll be interviewing Lisa Henson for an episode of the Henson.com Podcast. Would love to add some of your questions to the list.

Please send them in via email to podcast @ henson . com (no spaces)

or via Twitter to

http://www.Twitter.com/HensonPodcast

You can also post them as replies here, but the two above methods will ensure I see them, even right up to interview time.

The episode will go out in June, but the interview happens May 23rd, so get your questions in!

Thanks, as always, for the support!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'll have to think about what I'd want to ask. But is this interview about anything in particular?

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
Toaster Boy - what an awesome opportunity! I just emailed a question about our favourite Muppet drummer. :wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay, I have a question for Lisa, though I don't know if she'll know the answer off-hand. But I'll ask anyway.

During the first season of Sesame Street, Jim Henson provided voices in a number of claymation segments teaching such letters as S, Q, and U. Did Jim Henon have any other involvement in these segments aside from doing voices (such as producer or writer)?

Somehow I won't be surprised if she doesn't know when asked on the spot, but I do know that Jim Henson's kids were involved with his Sesame Street films, so maybe she will know.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Interview was moved to Tuesday. You still have time to get your questions in!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent in questions for the interview with Lisa Henson. While I couldn't get to all of them, and there were some I couldn't ask, I think it turned out pretty good.

There will also be another bonus content episode tomorrow that'll be available exclusively on the podcast web page! In it, Lisa talks about the possible future of a never produced Jim Henson project from 1968, The Musical Monsters of Turkey Hollow. I hope you'll all give it a listen and thanks for the support!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Sorry if the above was confusing. The interview goes live tomorrow June 9th. I'll post a link when it's live.