Never Been a Group of Friends Quite Like This!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Trust is the glue that holds friendship together, right? Well, what if some trust was taken away? Would it affect the friends in any way? What if that scraped-off trust got placed with someone else? Whatt would happen to the others? All will be answered in time, but let's head to where our story begins: an alleyway.

"Gee, Boomie. It's great to be having new members joining the club!" Zoot was walking in an alleyway at night. He was carrying a package, and a blue and tan Bom-omb with sunglasses was walking next to him. The Bom-omb nodded in agreement to the last comment.

"I mean, it seemed like only yesterday when Strong Sad started that club." Zoot said. Suddenly, a crash was heard behind him. Sunglasses and night aren't the easiest way to see.

"W-who's there?" Zoot asked, but with no reply. "Hm. Must have been those ten pudding pops I ate..." CLANG! Another sound!

"Let's get out of here!" Zoot called to Boomie. He rushed down the alley as fast as he could. Or, at least as fast as he could in sandals. He soon tripped, bringing one of his sandals off of his foot. Without picking it up, he ran even faster, with Boomie following, and the package still in his hands. Half of his right sleeve got ripped off by a free wire on a fence, and the wind blew his hat away. Pretty soon, he tripped one more time. This time, he stayed down, as something closed in on the saxman and the bomb.

"Make youself useful and do something, Boomie!" Zoot called, as Boomie saluted with his rope. He lit it himself, but nothing happened.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot you were a dud." Zoot said, as Boomie sheepishly looked down. What was following them was nothing more than a stray puppy, who licked both of them, then sniffed the package.

"I'll bring you with me to my meeting." Zoot said, scooping up the puppy, and holding him in his other arm.

Meanwhile, in a warehouse that was customized for the Bowie club, Orbulon, Strong Sad, and Dimentio were waiting for Zoot. They needed the paperwork that he had to fill in the new members. The new members consisted of Keroro (from their last meeting in Diamond City), an albino British boy wearing purple and black sweats with a strange yellow pendant, a female genie, with a brightly colored outfit and jade necklace, a male humanoid with solid white skin, curly hair, no mouth, and a brown dress-like shirt, a small Mr. Man that was a very light blue with a yellow nose and three small hairs on his head, and another Mr. Man who was green, wore socks, flip flops, and a magenta newsboy cap that covered his eyes and went down to his nose, which was also green. Pretty soon, the door slammed open, and Zoot, Boomie, and the stray puppy came in.

"Where were you?" Orbulon asked.

"And why do you look like you were hit by a train?" Strong Sad asked.

"I think it's an improvement!" Dimentio said, then eyed Boomie. "You were supposed to explode when I gave you to him."

"Okay." Strong Sad said, taking the package. "Meeting time."

He then carefully opened the package, and was shocked. Inside, besides the papers that were supposed to be in their, was an uncooked steak.

"What's that doing in there?" Orbulon asked.

"No clue." Strong Sad said, throwing the steak to the stray puppy. "By the way, who's dog is that?"

"I don't know." Zoot said. "He just followed us here."

"No collar." Orbulon said, observing him.

"I'm gonna keep him." Zoot said. "And I'll name him Mustard."

"Why?" Strong Sad asked.

"Because when he licked me, his saliva smelled like mustard." Zoot said, getting stares from everyone else.

In an hour, the forms were handed and filled out. The new members (besides Keroro) were Damion, Jade, The Hornblower, Mr. Quiet, and Mr. Lazy. After an explination of how the club went, it was time for the club to dismiss. As soon as they got out, the members that lived in alternate universes pushed the buttons on their transporters, bringing them to their own universe. Zoot left to the Muppet Boarding House with Boomie and Mustard. Everyone had returned home. That is, everyone but one...

"Dimentio here." Dimentio was hiding on the side of the building, talking to someone unknown into a phone.

"Good." A mysterious voice said from the other side. "Is the demon set?"

"Yep. He's in the hands of Zoot." Dimentio said.

"Excellent!" The voice said, with sounds of pure evil.

"When will the effects take place?" Dimentio asked.

"All in good times, all in good times..." The mysterious voice said, then shut the phone off. The Muppets didn't know it yet, but they'd become heroes once again...

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Omigosh! You put Damion in there! WOOOOOOO! *tackle-hug* This is great, really!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good beginning... Thought it was Mr. Small and Mr. Nosey. Uh, who are Damian, Jade, and the Hornblower? And from what franchises are they? Would like to know so as to broaden my animation knowledge. Thanks and as always, more please!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Good beginning... Thought it was Mr. Small and Mr. Nosey. Uh, who are Damian, Jade, and the Hornblower? And from what franchises are they? Would like to know so as to broaden my animation knowledge. Thanks and as always, more please!
Damion is a creation of PuppyLuver's. He's a British albino musician with the power to play any instrument.

Jade is my own Kirby character. She's a genie that helps Kirby and his friends, but her magic can get them into trouble at times.

The Hornblower is another Homestar Runner character (like Strong Sad). He doesn't appear much, but I really like him. He's one of the King of Town's servants, and knows the saxophone and buisine.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated. And I hope more gets posted soonish.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oooh! You've got Strong Sad in it! YAY! Good job so far!

Boppity

Reaction score
Nice beginning! I love how all your stories are tied together in some way.
(This is Mythrael from deviantart, by the way XD)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um hi... Could we have an update to this nice story please? We all thank you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just checking to see if an update might get posted to this tale. Also, maybe you should think about your next story after this focusing on the relationship between Misty and Dimentio that caused him to banish her from the Muppet realm, turning her into a Gunther instead of a Pepper.
Hope this helps and hope to read some more from you soonish.