New Adult-sized Sesame T Shirts!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems that 2000 is the era of bringing back classic childhood characters in T- SHirt form. So far, they have made the Muppets, Transformers, Thundercats, ALF, and Ninja Turtles. Now, Sesame Workshop decided to make adult sized T shirts of popular Sesame Characters. A great idea, since all the Sesame Stuff now is Baby related, and very bad plushy stuff.

I have only seen a few of these... Basically, they have so far... well, it's hard to describe this but..

Did anyone see the (millions of) Spongebob T shirts in which the shirt is ALLLLLLLLL yellow, and it just shows his facial features on the front.. they're kinda like that.

They have Yello with Bert, Orange with Ernie, Light Blue with Cookie Monster, Deep blue with Grover, and Green with Oscar the Grouch.. Not to mention, Red Elmo.

They also have one with one of those plastic Photo patches on them, with both Ernie and Bert. I think the T shirt is black.

I mean, they do have Mr. Rogers ones (I got one for Christmas) so Sesame Seems like the next step...

Though I wishj I got the old Cookie Monster and Grover as the Blues Brothers T....

FellowWLover

Reaction score
There have always been adult-sized SS t-shirts available at Sesame Place. They have sweat shirts and socks too. I scored some socks at their holiday sale that were 80% off!

Woohoo!

Warm Sesame Place socks for seventy cents!