1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Albert Heijn figurins

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Pino, May 12, 2006.

1. Pino

Pino Member

The new line of Sesamstraat AH figures starts in june.. The new set include: Bert, Ernie, Coockie, Grover, Count von Count, Tommie and Oscar...
    Cool.. they come with yoghurt desserts and microwave kids mail's
  2. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Can you get these in the US?
  3. Pino

Pino Member

no they where produced for the dutch market. Only for sale at Albert Heijn (like a mall)
  4. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

Do you have a link?
    I might be able to find some products in Deutchland.

Oh, we have a new contest through Allos cookies(their all natural, can be found in heath food stores).

You draw your favorite character playing soccer(football) and you might win one of 32 SS food packs.
    Aren't you NL?
  5. Pino

Pino Member

Yes I am.. and I have only this link.....
    Its on my own site :The Sesame Times
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Pino, Tommie, Leniemienie and Purf must be the Netherland's exclusive characters?I know Pino is the Bird, Who is who of the other characters.Who is the Pig, mouse and dog or bear?
  7. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

Well you might be able to find the cookies because the ingredients are in Dutch as well.

http://www.allos.de/sesamstrasse.htm

I looks like sesamstrasse is starting a new season again will have to get my son to translate page and then I put up a topic.
  8. Pino

Pino Member

tommie is the bear-dog monster, Ieniemienie is the mouse and Purk the pig ;)
  9. Pino

Pino Member

The collection was a succes.. Now there is even a 2th series in the shop!
    That series include Count von Count, Bert and Ernie in training clothes, Tommie with an apple, Grover, Oscar, Cookie with a big cookie and Pino but he is the same as series 1.
    I have them allmost complete ;)