New 'ALF' Puppet Hosted Talk Show ?

Luke

Reaction score
Guys,

Apparently ALF made a guest appearance on ABC's "The Jimmy Kimmel Show" on Friday 11th July to talk about his new Talk Show. Did anyone see it ? Lots of websites are saying he said the show will be on TV Land but i'm also hearing he said it would only possibly be airing there. Just wondered if anyone can remember seeing it ?

Splurge

Reaction score
Luke said:
Guys,

Apparently ALF made a guest appearance on ABC's "The Jimmy Kimmel Show" on Friday 11th July to talk about his new Talk Show. Did anyone see it ? Lots of websites are saying he said the show will be on TV Land but i'm also hearing he said it would only possibly be airing there. Just wondered if anyone can remember seeing it ?
I didn't even know ALF was planning his own talk show. But in the past few years, ALF has come back with a vengeance so the idea of him having a talk show isn't too far-fetched.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah he's been pitching his own talk show for a few years now but it looks like it's about to happen. A puppet talk show will be fun - i'd also like to see a puppet spoof reality show or movie, the Muppets would be great for that and it'd be very 'current'.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear this is still a possibility. Continue to keep us informed Luke as things progress.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Luke said:
A puppet talk show will be fun - i'd also like to see a puppet spoof reality show or movie, the Muppets would be great for that and it'd be very 'current'.
Swedish Television has a puppet talk show called "Allram Eest". It's hosted by a puppet called Allram Eest and he's got some human & puppet guests on the show.

Heres the link for the show at SVT's homepage. Theres info (written in swedish) and pictures from the show http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=4522&a=85578