1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Anamorphic Widescreen of Very Merry Muppet Christmas

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Dearth, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Dearth

Dearth Well-Known Member

I didn't know this was out, so please move if this is old news, but I was at a K-mart last night and saw VMX on DVD for $10, and unlike my old copy, this one is widescreen. Very happy with this purchase!

Alex

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Glad you have it Alex. This DVD was re-released last year. It is wonderful to have it in widescreen. The only thing better would've been a Blu-ray release (and a bonus CD with actual songs from the special).

3. Dearth

Dearth Well-Known Member

Haha... if I recall correctly, I bought my Standard copy last year off eBay because I couldn't find it anywhere. Wish I'd done my research better (my usual lament!)

AN

4. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, does anyone know what the special features are for the 2003 DVD release of the film? Anyways, I bought this masterpiece tv movie (in my opinion), and I'm still throughly pleased. I love how it's in widescreen, and not too shabby with the special features, I mean they could have added a behind the scenes featurette or commentary, but I think bloopers and deleted scenes are perfect, better than the DVDs for TMM and GMC.