New Australian Muppet site!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the basis of my site is up, it just needs lots more content and graphics. It will be much better soon but I wanted to let everyone know that it is now up anr running, well not quite running!

Its taken me all weekend and a bit of last week! still much more to be done though!

Could anyone please let me know if they are having any problems with the site?

you can be the guinea pigs!

Thanks again,
Paul
:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
Wow!! It looks great so far. You did a good job.:big_grin: By the way, you spelled "collectibles" wrong.

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
Of all people I think you would know!:smirk:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

To anyone who looks at this..POST ON THE BLAIR MUPPET PROJECT!! CASTING IS STILL ON!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
great now I can see the top and all the links! it's looking great, Paul

Sarah

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Pretty nice layout you got there. I'll be glad when there's some more content on it.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by SamEagle 000
Wow!! It looks great so far. You did a good job.:big_grin: By the way, you spelled "collectibles" wrong.
Maybe that's just the way they spell it down under..... :stick_out_tongue:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I did spell collectibles wrong actually, sorry about that. The site has been put up in a rush so im gradually adding more content each day. Ive added some new things today so check them out, theres so much more to come though!

Oh yeah, about the chef smacking his head, it needs to be fixed, its not meant to be like that, when it goes slower its supposed to appear that the chef is moving his knife back and forward chasing a chicken or something!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue: