NEW BLOG for Jarrod Boutcher Puppets

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hi all , I have trying to put together a website over the past few months - and until I get it up and running I figured I should start a BLOG to try and keep everyone who is interested up to date. check it out

http://jbpuppets.blogspot.com/

its very new so not alot there yet , but I'm workin on it :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Cool blog dude. You are a busy man! I really like that "Hare" puppet, did I guess the character right? So is he completely original or a replica? Either way he looks really cool, 'specially with his crazy eyes! That lion is awesome too.

:smile:
Anthony

Keeermit

Reaction score
yeah the Hare or rabbit puppet is an original design - he has "googly" eyes like Cookie monster and ears that droop which help show emotion - I will try and put up some pics of him . The part I like the best about him though is his sports hoodie - it was so much fun to make, making sure it fit his body right and that it has two holes in the hood for his ears to poke through :smile:

Nick22

Reaction score
i checked out your site. its pretty sweet! :smile: keep adding stuff to it. and if you can try and do a thing that gives directions on how to make a puppet! :smile: cause i really wanna try and make one

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, cool. I had guessed "Hare" cuz he looked like he was in a jogging suit (great craftsmanship on that as well btw!). I wonder if you've made a Tortoise, or if you're gonna? Would be cool to sell them as a set.

You always do such awesome & inspiring work, I can see why the industry is always calling on you. That's one of the main reasons why I love MC so much, so many friendly & talented people sharing their lives and their work!

Cheers man,
:smile:
Anthony

practicecactus

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing an update on your Big Bird.
If you ever need a hand, I'm in the area.

Keeermit

Reaction score
i have updated my blog to show the next step of the man puppet. thanks for all your kind emails about my blog - its been fun so far

rtgentry

Reaction score
Jarrod, is the old man going to be for sale on ebay?