1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Changes in Muppet Show figures line

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Raech had posted this in the "Ask Ken" discussion, but I wanted to also put it here so that it wasn't missed since it's some pretty big news and changes to the Muppet Show figures line.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Figure Changes--

HIYA!

I think I missed it somewhere: What the heck happened to the Beaker?

FOZ

Speaking of "figure changes," I need to go on a diet!
  3. Raech

Raech Member

The machine that makes the figures smooshed the test shot (I think that is what it is called). Anyway the one they make the figures from got muched.

A new one had to be made very quickly. His mouth with be in a partially open state. Instead of the opening closing mouth in the last one. It is going to be a week late now (shipping 3 weeks after the figures - instead of 2). They could not put it off longer to get a moving mouth version again, cos stores could cancel their orders.

There are no pictures of the new Beaker yet, but stay posted to the Ask Ken from Palisades thread.
  4. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Re: Beaker

Maybe if they did a Beaker repaint in his white lab coat they could get the time to do an opening closing mouth.

Too bad about the original. He was perfect.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  5. Raech

Raech Member

Yea I agree. BTW Ken had emailed me, he had the idea to do a Blown up Beaker (long b4 it was suggested on the old board). He wanted it to have the following accessories: a lampshade for over his head, a mini (PVC) Beaker (for when he is shrunk), and a flattened Beaker packaged in. The Blown up Beaker itself should have a moving mouth. No clue when it would be released, but it would be a regular carded figure.
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>a mini (PVC) Beaker (for when he is shrunk)<<<

OMG! I would *love* a pvc beaker!!!

///beaker///