New customizable puppets project on Kickstarter

Reaction score
My name is Johnny Coffins and I am the founder of Sack Puppets-customizable puppets...in a sack! We just launched a new Kickstarter project in hopes of introducing fans of puppets and puppeteering to our unique vision!
Our goal with Sack Puppets is to encourage and foster creativity among our customers. We give people the tools to create a great, one-of-a-kind professional grade puppet. Imagination is the only limit to what can be made! Check out our vision and feel free to share it with other puppet fans!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ts-customizable-puppetsin-a-sack?ref=activity

Thanks,
Johnny Coffins

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'd recommend applying for ABC's Shark Tank
abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/casting

Reaction score
I have never watched the show but after your post I decided to look it up. Needless to say, just got done submitting my application! Thanks for the advice and I will follow up if I hear anything back!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
My name is Johnny Coffins and I am the founder of Sack Puppets-customizable puppets...in a sack! We just launched a new Kickstarter project in hopes of introducing fans of puppets and puppeteering to our unique vision!
Our goal with Sack Puppets is to encourage and foster creativity among our customers. We give people the tools to create a great, one-of-a-kind professional grade puppet. Imagination is the only limit to what can be made! Check out our vision and feel free to share it with other puppet fans!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ts-customizable-puppetsin-a-sack?ref=activity

Thanks,
Johnny Coffins
I like your idea. I must mention that The Muppets Studio has already created such a business plan with the whatnots at FAO and these boxed sets at their parent company Toy R Us.
It's best to be aware of this to answer questions about what makes your idea different. Good luck! :wink:

Reaction score
Yeah, I came across those after I started the project...it has actually helped me make a better business plan. I see a lot of lost opportunities where those are concerned. Limited availability being a big one. I also see a huge opportunity in regards to licensing. Build A Bear does a great job in this regard and think it has huge potential. Just some of my thoughts. Thanks for the feedback.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I have never watched the show but after your post I decided to look it up. Needless to say, just got done submitting my application! Thanks for the advice and I will follow up if I hear anything back!
It's no probleam, I'd love to see your product on the show!