New E-Cards at Henson.com

radionate

Reaction score
Hey All,

I don't know if anyone has posted this or not, but Henson.com has new ecards, and a ton of them.

They added Hoobs, Farscape, more Bear pictures (including Doc Hog), More Fraggle Cards, and more!

Check it out. Great source of graphics.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Actually, those are all old ones. For the month of December, they had new Christmas-y ones up, but it looks like they've taken them down already.

They're so quick to get new e-cards up and down off the site, but it's taking them forever to replace the rest of that god-awful site. I mean, it's not like they haven't realized that it's a piece of trash by now... actually they should have realized that the day they got the first draft in way before it even went live, but what can you do?

radionate

Reaction score
When did they put those up? I hadn't seen a Doc Hog card before, nor most of the Fraggles or Hoobs.

beaker

Reaction score
They actually did put a ton of brand new ones on the site...sadly they are all gone now. I grabbed my fave ones, like Pepe at the Museum, rowlf on the sea shore, Beaker and Bunsen at the beach, etc.

Yeah, who knows if JHC will ever finally redo Muppets.com. ITs like if Lucasfilm let StarWars.com gather dust.

Let's just say JHC has more than a few things they need to work on in the graphics/media department. Hopefully an interested application for web designer position at JHC email shall be finding ol Frogboy's inbox this year.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Let's just say JHC has more than a few things they need to work on in the graphics/media department. Hopefully an interested application for web designer position at JHC email shall be finding ol Frogboy's inbox this year.
Yeah but then we'd lose Jamie from here :eek:

BTW it may seem like Henson have a gang of monkey's designing their site but it isn't just web designers - there's a whole chain of art directors, concept artists, coders and programmers that work at the company. I don't think Jamie is a web designer - he'd be more an art director or something.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah but then we'd lose Jamie from here :eek:

BTW it may seem like Henson have a gang of monkey's designing their site
Seem? I surmise the current Henson.com design could be used a teaching tool for how not to go about making a website. You wanna see a kick butt Muppet site Mopatop's site at Calrton! Now that is freaking cool! Why cant JHC make their's more like that? Easy to navigate, colorful but not saturated, informitive, etc.

Luke

Reaction score
Most of the time it's the same people doing the sites - i know that Muppetworld, Hoobs and the old Henson.com were all by the same art team. I guess they just weren't ready for flash ! LOL!