New Emails

Erine81981

Reaction score
Could someone here help me get a new email address at SBC? I really would like to go back to Ebay but can't since I've been supened. Could someone here help me out?

Erine81981

Reaction score
a web page. as in it what I go by as in Emails

Fozzie

Reaction score
No offense Ernie81981 but you are getting a new e-mail so you can get back on e-bay because you were suspended right? Should we help you get a new e-mail when ebay probably had a good reason for suspending you? I mean, they don't just suspend people for the fun of it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
No offense Ernie81981 but you are getting a new e-mail so you can get back on e-bay because you were suspended right? Should we help you get a new e-mail when ebay probably had a good reason for suspending you? I mean, they don't just suspend people for the fun of it.
I'm not trying to be rude but when someone else lets a friend use his tell him what he wants from Ebay and then forgets to pay I say its that person falt. I was trying to do is since my old email is at Muppet Central I wished to change it to my new one. Now the ebay thing doesn't have to do anything w/ my new email. The guy never sent my friend his stuff that he won after my friend sent the money order. So I was booted off as well as the guy. Now I can't get back on and so I thats why I made a new email to get back on. I can't contact ebay or anybody on there to help me so I made a new email. Now do u understand?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I'm not trying to be rude but when someone else lets a friend use his tell him what he wants from Ebay and then forgets to pay I say its that person falt. I was trying to do is since my old email is at Muppet Central I wished to change it to my new one. Now the ebay thing doesn't have to do anything w/ my new email. The guy never sent my friend his stuff that he won after my friend sent the money order. So I was booted off as well as the guy. Now I can't get back on and so I thats why I made a new email to get back on. I can't contact ebay or anybody on there to help me so I made a new email. Now do u understand?
Yeah, I think so. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. Your post just sounded wierd.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry if I sounded weird or rude I was in a rush to get to work. What I meant to say what I let my friend tell me what he wanted on ebay. His Computer is messed up so I talked to him on the phone and he told me what he wanted of ebay. (he collects 80's GI Joe) so when his shipment didn't come in tried emailing the guy but he had been suspend and so had I. So I tried to get someone from ebay to tell them what had happend but couldn't get no one to answer my emails. So thats why I wanted a new email and so I didn't want to have to go back and forth on the internet from my old email to my new email. Do u get it now?

Fozzie

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Sorry if I sounded weird or rude I was in a rush to get to work. What I meant to say what I let my friend tell me what he wanted on ebay. His Computer is messed up so I talked to him on the phone and he told me what he wanted of ebay. (he collects 80's GI Joe) so when his shipment didn't come in tried emailing the guy but he had been suspend and so had I. So I tried to get someone from ebay to tell them what had happend but couldn't get no one to answer my emails. So thats why I wanted a new email and so I didn't want to have to go back and forth on the internet from my old email to my new email. Do u get it now?
Yeah, and like Whatever said, it is easy to get a hotmail account.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have a hotmail and MSN. I already have a new email I just want to be able to go to my new one and see that I'm getting theards from Muppet Central but Its not working and I'm having to go to my old email. So all I want to do is not use my old one and be able to use the new one. Now do u understand?