New fan on the block

Smiley

Reaction score
Wow!!! This site is amazing! I never knew there were so many people as obsessed with Muppets as I am! There are actually people out there who love them even more than I do! Anyway, I have a collection of Muppet stuff that seems quite small now that I've found out what all is out there. I'd like to compare collections with some of you other Muppet fans.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Hi! and welcome!

Yes, the new collectible section is amazing and it makes my collection little pretty small, too. Just think of all the wonderful Muppet stuff you can start hunting for now....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

Welcome to the Central, friend!!

I don't have that much in my collection either (yet). I"m still waiting and more than excited about getting the new action figures from Palisades!

Well, take care, and yak at ya later!

FOZ

Smiley

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm so glad to meet more Muppet fans. Oh, and Muppetquilter...you're quilts are amazing!! How do you do that?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Muppet Fan

Hiya.I just found an old post,that I can kinda understand!I myself have been a muppet obsessed fan since around 2 years of age.Just on MC for about 5 days now.I'm glad I found a website that I can finally talk about my Muppet memories(and other topics),with a whole bunch of great people who love the muppets as much as I do.Glad I kept searching to find a place that I can now finally call my Muppet Home Sweet Home.<makes me feel all squooshy inside> :smirk: :zany: