1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New FAO Fraggle Rock Doozer Plush!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Hubert, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Cool! Too bad the nearest one is 4 hours away from me. :sympathy:
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Online shopping works...

And also, thanks Phil for titling and stickying this accordingly.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

That's the Architect? Maybe it's his son or something....
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

The coolest part of the catalog was muppets, fraggles and sesame street being on the same two page spread
    bandit and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I agree, it doesn't look much like him...I assume they were referring to the Architect character when they put Architect in...
  7. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

These have been available for about a year?
    Also, the Architect wears a visor, has grey hair and moustache and has a different belt to the rest of the Doozers.
    RedFraggleRocks likes this.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Are you sure? The FAO site says that they're new, and as of yet no one seems to have noticed them.

Don't stone me, I'm only the poster.
  9. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Ifwhen anyone gets any of these cuties, I'd be super curious to know what the antennae are like. In the photos they look promisingly spry! :)

AND JUST LOOK AT THAT COTTERPIN :'D I like her hair from what I see, too! Thanks for posting, Hubert
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Also, I neglected to mention that these were made by Manhattan Toy Company, the same company who brought us some Fraggle plush/puppets last time around.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Oh this is awesome! I have a friend who LOVES Cotterpin and I haven't been able to find just her so yay! Thanks for posting this!!!
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Ohhh these are really great! In fact, that is a really fantastic Cotterpin. Look! They even gave her Rogaine for her hair.

Oh come on! Like you guys didn't notice her weird Doozer patterned baldness she tried to comb over and hide behind a visor. I DID! She seems to have improved. ^_- Guess she had to grow into her beauty.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
    DannyRWW likes this.
  13. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Oh-my-gosh! Gotta have one! Just gotta!
    *Rushes to mom and dad to fork over the money*
    ;)
  14. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

Why is this a sticky thread? I don't believe its topic is important enough to warrant being a sticky.
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

No sticky fo' you!
  16. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

It was a simple question. I'm certainly not planning to make any sticky threads in the future.
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I also sometimes wonder why there are so many threads that don;t need to be stickied that are, but good luck getting any feedback on that. I just accept it. It's really not as bad as some forums I've seen