New Forum Member

Reaction score
Hey there! My name's Tania (but nearly everyone calls me TJ - you can too! ;-) and I'm a 20-year-old Muppet fan from the UK. I don't remember a time when the muppets weren't in my life, I've loved them forever and Jim Henson has always been my hero. I cried bucket loads when he died.

My fave muppets are Kermit, Gonzo, Miss Piggy and Amimal but really I love them ALL. Favourite movies are Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppet Family Christmas, favourite song is Rainbow Connection. I'd love to know your favourite muppets/movies/song! :smile:

Looking forward to meeting you all, can't wait to make friends with fellow Muppet fans!:smile:

Best Wishes,
TJ. xxx

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hi-ho!

:smile:

Favorite movie, The Muppet Movie/The Great Muppet Caper. Favorite song: probably Rainbow Connection, but there's a lot to pick from. Favorite Muppet: Kermit the Frog, Scooter, Grover- ah, just look at my profile! lol!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello TJ. I'm Kyle fromally know as Erine81981. This one of the best places to be when wanting to meet a bunch of Muppet fans. Well have fun while ur here.

Its wacky, funky, weird, fun, crazy and INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil laughter*

Have a great time! :smile:

oh and don't doze of to :sleep:. Sometimes it can be boring. *laughs w/ hand over mouth*

Saginaw

Reaction score
Hey there, TJ! Looks like you and I joined the same day. Welcome. :smile:

I've always liked Sesame Street, too. It's just seemed like a cool and fun place to hang out, and I get that same feeling with this forum.

We'll cross paths again, I'm sure.......oh wait. We just did! DUH on me, then. :stick_out_tongue:

--Saginaw