New Forum Menu On-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

smcguire

Reaction score
The banner looks nice, and it's nice to have it match all the other MC pages, but I have a request: maybe it could not pop up the characters all the time (or at all)? Every time I go back to the subject index after reading messages, the characters in the banner do their little dance again. Since I flip back and forth frequently, I see them do it a lot, and it's very distracting. (It doesn't seem to actually take up more time, it just draws my eyes away from the messages I'm looking for.)

Thanks!

--Scott McGuire

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have a slight problem with it. Now, don't get me wrong, it's very cool and all, but sometimes it spreads across the whole screan covering up the forum indexes. I do not have the same problem when I am reading a thread, just veiwing a forum.

Very nice, though!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If only I could find my computer so I can watch what you're all talking about, I'd be able to respond to this thread and...um...wait.

OH!

I found my computer.

Hey, niiicceeee, I'm diggin this...

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Drtooth

I don't get what you are saying. Are you talking about the main forum page? And what do you mean about Forum indexes? Are you saying that it covers up the entire page - height and width? I don't see how it could enlarge that much. Please provide us with a screen captiure so we can fix it.

<<I do not have the same problem when I am reading a thread, just veiwing a forum.>>

What does that mean? Very confused.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, what I meant is that, though the menu stays the same size, and stays in it's same location, when I am at a main forum (ie, Classic Muppets, General Discussion) evey time I drag the arrow scrolling bar, the menu drags along with it. It's hard to explain, really, it's probably a glitch in the computer system over here!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx for the explanation. Your first post really confused me, but now I get what you mean. You are the second person to report the issue. Are you on a Mac? It would help if we knew.

It's a problem with how the element embedded in the page. We will look into it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dr Tooth

You may have missed the question, but it would help if you would tell me what kind of computer you are using - a PC or a Mac. Thanx. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
You are the second person to report the issue. Are you on a Mac? It would help if we knew.
OOOOhhhh yeah! It's definately MAC related then. It's some sort of "artist thing" to have a MAC? Least I think it is!

Sorry for the late reply. I was animating a pig (no, not her) crushing a newspaper for the last hour!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx so much. We can better solve the issue now. As an artist, I am proficient in both, but prefer PCs because there's more software for them and they are substantially less expensive. Macs are darn fine computers!

The whole Mac/PC debate is rather moot these days. Neither is better at anything anymore except that Macs are more plug and play friendly especially with cameras and editing systems. That is changing very soon.

Anyway, we well definitely look into it. Could take some time, but it seems to be a programming or plug-in issue.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think it may have been just that computerr, cuz it's working fine now, and I'm on a MAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.