New Fraggle Dolls coming from Sababa in 2004

Mayhem Roadie

Reaction score
They definately are out already, saw both Gobo and Red at Hot Topic in Berkeley CA yesterday. They also has 3 Doozers, but there were little boxed PVC's, very well done, lots of detail. The Plushes were 12.99 and the Doozers were 5.99 each.

radionate

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
They do have what they think is what Red and Gobo will look like on toughpigs.com.
That's not what they think they look like, but actually what they are.

Does anyone have any info on the Doozer PVCs? Who made these? Why hadn't we heard about these before?

Foodie

Reaction score
HOT Diggity!

A good pal of mine who lives in CA found all the Hot Topic fraggle stuff for me last night! He got me 2 Reds, 2 Gobos and I think 2 of the 3 different doozers they had. One was Cotterpin!

* does the dance of the joyous radish * :smirk:

Nick :smirk: :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Chad Kermit said:
I exist too. At least I think I do. Could all of this be some crazy dream?
Nah, because then it would all be in color, and we could fly.

Stulz

Reaction score
Fraggles (and Doozers) FOUND!!!

Fraggle and Doozer sighting:

Hot Topic - Westminster Mall

Just got they're shipment in on 10.26.03

All the employees I talked with seemd really stoked about having Fraggle nmerchandise!

I Just happen to be in the mall and bought mine right then and there!!
:big_grin:

To answer RadioNate: The Doozers are also released by Sababa Toys. A surprise litte (get it - Doozers-) treat for us all!!

Great Packages, and on the back it says "Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock 20 Years" in a great new logo.

Much better then "The Muppet Show: 25 Years" logo

On a side note: Got My Red home :excited: and realised she has "Gobo's" :smirk:Tag !!

:eek:

hmmmmmm....

Well, back to Westminster I guess.......

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the PVC's... I wonder if they'll have other Fraggle Characters as PVC's as well, especially Jr. Gorg.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Just picked up my :smirk: and :excited: at hot topic here in Salt Lake City! Awsome! I also have the 3 doozers! They have a Yellow hat worker, a red hat architect, and the lovely cotterpin, they also show a picture of the real doozers, from the show! On the back of the box it says "Doin' things that Doozers do! From the radish mines of Fraggle Rock, come these collectable Doozer figurines. Workin' till Doozer dawn, the Doozers live to build their architecture and bring smiles to caverns of all shapes and sizes."
"Fraggle Rock (regular logo)
~years~ (with vine looking things!)
I love it!
Tyler

beaker

Reaction score
Eeee! I was 5 years old all over again...*very very* giddy, just got my Red plush and 3 pack of Doozers figures! What a very nice unexpected surprise.
*cant wait to see what other FR stuff is in the works*

Drtooth

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
On the back of the box it says "Doin' things that Doozers do! From the radish mines of Fraggle Rock, come these collectable Doozer figurines. Workin' till Doozer dawn, the Doozers live to build their architecture and bring smiles to caverns of all shapes and sizes."

I forget... did they actually work in radish mines? I thought they just knit and build those doozer towers.

What did doozer sticks taste like anyway? I guess something like pretzles... :smirk: :excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
I forget... did they actually work in radish mines? I thought they just knit and build those doozer towers.

What did doozer sticks taste like anyway? I guess something like pretzles... :smirk: :excited:
I think they said vegatables, I remember one time when Gobo and Wembly were eatting them they said they tasted like Tomatos I think, plus other veggies

When I was younger I always thought Rock Candy was what a Doozer stick would taste like because of the look and clear white color. :smile: :big_grin:

Zach,