New Fraggle Rock show delayed

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
largemarvin said:
Hey Joey, here's an idea: two brothers named Marco and Polo. Marco likes to play practical jokes, but they often backfire. Polo is more level headed and is always trying (and failing) to keep Marco out of trouble.
sounds like zack and cody...

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I probrablly won't be doing that Fraggle Rock idea anymore... I applogize to those who thought it was a good idea, but the reason I'm canceling that idea is because I already have 3 other new puppet projects I think you guys might like. And they are "Beat Street", "The Secret of The Crystal", and a NEW John Denver Tribute special I'm planning.
You know about that John Denver Tribute Special I was planning... well, unfortunately I had to cancel that idea too. I did start filming it, but my puppets turned out to be too small to have 2 puppeteers peform them plus I didn't have a whole lot of space to film it either. But I'm still planning to do "Beat Street" and "The Secret of The Crystal". I might also be doing that mini-series again, depending on how much free time I have.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Since this isn't about Fraggle Rock anymore, perhaps it should be moved to the fan fiction section.

What's Beat Street?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Here's the link to the thread that explains about Beat Street ...
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=28883
Here's the myspace link that has pics of some of the summary of Beat Street and of the first 2 puppet characters for Beat Street ...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=167988486&albumId=699756
I think there's a photobucket link in the that MC thread, the 3 main character's designs have changed since I drew that particular sketch. But they look pretty much the same. Hope that's enough.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
If you guys don't have a myspace and can't look at the pics, my myspace link is below. And all you have to do is click on the pics link, then you'll find the album titled "Beat Street".