New fraggle rocker.

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Hi! :excited:

Im a swedish 27 years old girl. Me and my 2 years old twingirls love the fraggles.

In sweden its not that big with the fraggles and they havent released any swedish fraggles on dvd yet. We saw it on tv in like 1985 and then we just have VHS-tapes.

I showed one of my tapes to my girls, becouse i grew tired of teletubbies, and they just loved it!

I have quite some collection of fraggle toys. Im not a collector and I was thinking of giving the toys that I had when I was little to my girls. But after having looked at this page Im starting to wounder if I should let some of the things stay at the shelf.

Maybe someone here can help me to see if any of my toys are worth something or if I shouls just let the kids play with them....

Some examples of what I got: A lot pvc figures. I have all five main fraggles, travellin matt and 3 different dozers. All from schleich in 83 i think. Have serveral of each.
Then I have 2 mugs, one with mokey and one with red. Its the ones with the frallge in color and then the logo and some dosers in the back.
Then I have some pedigree dolls as well, some nicer that the others.

Are any of this things worth someting and in that case how much?

Well that a litte about me. I hope that you will excuse my bad english... :smirk:

Snoffsan

Reaction score
Oh and also, what would red and wembly from pedigree be worth if they are sitll in their original boxes?

I hope that it is ok to ask this here, and if not I hope you will tell med where I should write instead.