New Fraggle T.V. Series

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Hi,I want to tell you a about one of the puppet film progects,that I'm planning.You see, in my fraggle version,they are living in modern day life.
And instead of them living in a cave,they live in a basement of an appartment building.Coming soon, I will tell you all more about the show,their names,and what they look like.

BEAR

Reaction score
This is a fan-fic obviously, right?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Not really,It's not a story,It's more like a t.v. series.A puppet one at that,yes it's a fan made one,but it's one of the puppet ideas that I want to film sometime soon.I'm planning to start filming it sometime between this summer & next summer.I'll be submiting on this thread some of the sketchs of the puppets & their names,possibily next week.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Other than just posting the sketchs on here,I'm also think of sending them to The Jim Henson C:confused:r one of my muppeteer role models Steve Whitmire,to see how he likes them.Thanks Kimp for your kind comment.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I don't know exactly when I'll be able to post the sketchs,because I have a couple school things I need to do this week.Maybe near the end of next week I might have them up here.I just happen to have spring break this next week.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Right now I don't know.But they will be up sometime soon,I promise.