New FREE Puppet Manipulation Video here

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Wow! Great tutorial. There's a lot of little things that I didn't think about in there. Thanks for the tips!

pepestarr

Reaction score
Loved it Pauly, a great help and a wonderful source which I highly reccomend to puppeteers! Nice job!

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hey, thank you, everybody. I'm glad you're finding it helpful. This puppet's arms were a bit stiff. But I did what I could. Thanks again :smile: ...Pauly

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, Buck. BTW thanks for the posts on your site. My last name was spelled wrong on the most recent one (it's Paul Louis not Lewis) and the link to www.puppetsnstuff.com didn't work. Any chance you can fix? In regards to your question, yes, I CAN do more videos there. Do you have something in mind? Let me know. If I can handle it, I'll produce it and post it. No problem. Thanks again for the kind words on puppetvisionblog and puppetbuilder.com :smile: ...Pauly

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oops, sorry about your name - that was probably a spell check change I didn't catch. The link to the site seems to be correct and working fine now...I just switched to the new Blogger Beta and it's been doing weird things so maybe that was the problem?

rurulesunc

Reaction score
Pauly,

Thanks for all of the great videos. After your first set I finally tried making puppets and they turned out great! I now try to make it a regular part of my weekend. It makes the weekend even better than just having a couple of days off. :smile:

So I just wanted to say thanks for inspiring me to do what I have wanted to for a long time. I just never knew how to get started.