1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

NEW girl monster puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Absolutely beautiful puppet! The eyes, the color choices, just everything is fantastic. And the video is pretty great too! :super:
  3. Conor IX

Conor IX New Member

High five! That is such a great very comparable to the quality of a Muppet Puppet!
  4. staceyrebecca

staceyrebecca Member

Keeermit, what's the reason they give for not allowing that? Copyright issues?
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I love it! Really cool puppet.
  6. mrhogg

mrhogg New Member

That's super cute!
  7. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

The link doesnt work! :( I want to see it.
  8. Yeah, I noticed everyone had to relist their auctions. Disney must have contacted ebay. I would think they were mainly after the one guy a few on here have contacted ebay about, but maybe they didn't want any reference to muppets to avoid confusion which is understandable I guess. It sure was easy to find cool original muppet style muppets using those two words...

oh yeah, great puppet as usual!
  9. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220229570231

heres the new link - sorry about that, Yeah someone keeps reporting me to Ebay - most likely another seller , as there are atleast 10 others ebay puppets with the word "muppet" in their listing...... I can't help if they feel threatened by my superior quality puppet.... kidding . have a great day everyone :)
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw! That's an adorable little girl monster puppet! Disney dos not even own any monster puppets I do not believe.
  11. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I know when I search I always use Pro* puppet* then I go to mup* puppet*
  12. dmoss

dmoss Member

She is simply adorable! Did you create her yourself?
  13. dkmontgomery

dkmontgomery Member

Excellent!

Very nice puppet! Excellent again!:)