New Gonzo game and other stuff on Muppets.com

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

just thought i'd post that on the "Todays Headlines" on Muppets.com theres a Make a Muppet t-shirt thing & a NEW Gonzo game has opend! later - - :concern:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Very good news. The t-shirts I think we've known about for a couple weeks now, thanks to zazzle.com, but it's good that it's getting more exposure. The Gonzo game sounds promising also.

T

timrikthegorf

The Gonzo game is fun and the stuff at El Muppetan is worht listening to once. If you haven't heard Steve perform Statler you can hear it there. It's so close the Richard Hunt's Statler. There is also a Chef game with Bill doing Chef (I assume since he is the main guy for Chef now). Pretty nice, but it does need more. Maybe a monthly muppet bit at the Muppetan since the performers do recorded bits for the site anyway. A nice 10 minute or so show once a month would be very cool.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
The Gonzo game is tough for me, as I can't seem to get the right angle for the cannon. Other than that, it's very fun.

The shows at the El Muppetan are ok, yet dull and boring. The monthly Muppet bit sounds like a great idea.

The Chef game is great for relieving stress.

Oh, Miss Piggy's trailer is finally up. Not much, but it's better than nothing.

For the record, there's more options for a Kermit t-shirt than for a Miss Piggy one. I found that really amusing.

T

timrikthegorf

Those make your own t-shirt designs actually look pretty good. I'm glad Disney is promoting them, even though they go out of their way to let you know that if you get cheated it's not Disney's fault.

The Gonzo game takes awhile to get the hang oh. You really don't need to mess with the angle. There are makrs on the wall that tell you how much power to use. For example there is a singe mark on one of the walls and I know that it takes at least 70 untis of power to reach that mark. I then use that to estimate other points. I've gotten up into the 20 thousands using this method.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
They really do look good. *nods*

I didn't really look at the markers on the wall closely. Thanks so much for the tip! Before I forget, I just love how Gonzo introduced the game. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh I can't wait to get on my school computer and see the new stuff (the modem on our home computer just dies at the thought of loading muppets.com!)

T

timrikthegorf

I think you'll LOVE the voice for the Chef. It's been awhile since the Chef really had a good speakking role. I think this is the first time Bill has performed him without a lot of other muppets talking over him. It's incredibly close to Jim Henson's voice. So far the current cast of performers has really nailed just about all of the characters. I love the new Statler that Stever is doing, though the exchange between Statler and Waldorf seems forced. I do hope Rowlf pops up in the new Muppet Recordssection, whenever it goes up that is.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I've noticed that while was I playing the Chef game. I was really shocked when I first heard the Chef speak. It did sound close to Jim's voice.

*wonders what kinds of things will be in the Muppet Record section*