New Henson Webpage

radionate

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I discovered this posted over at Tough Pigs and nobody over here has talked about it, which surprised me. JHC has put up this page for KSY. I don't understand what its all about, I'm guessing its a joke, but does anyone have anymore info?

Kermit's Swamp Years

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Nate,

It's a spoof website for the Henson character that hosts the extra features on the KSY DVD. They referred to the site at the San Diego Comic Con.

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Luke,

Thats what I thought (and read at the "other place"), but I wondered if anyone had further details. Why is Henson waisting time on crud like this when there are thirty thousand other things they could be doing to their real website.

Luke

Reaction score
Absolutely no idea - maybe the Armadillo jokes about being a star and having his own website in the commentary and so they felt they had to put something up ? I do know (according to my very inside hush hush sneaky sneaky sources ....... ie :- Warrick) that this actually isn't a new character and is one thats been resurected from the "Jim Henson Animal Hour".

So there's a useless piece of extra information for ya !

radionate

Reaction score
I knew that too (I've been around the other place too much of late).

What I want to know is, if Disney is trying to kiss JHC behind, why don't they let the Disney online wizards work their magic on the website?!?!?!?!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Jim Henson's Animal Show with Stinky and Jake !

I do like the Puppet !

See ya