New Jim Henson biography coming soon!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
It will be nice to see something new. I hope that it goes into more depth than his previous biographies, most of which were for children other than Jim Henson: The Works.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Unfortunetly, this looks like yet another un official Kids reference book. Although Im not 100% sure. I just searched for the publisher on the web and found them, It also shows this pic of the book, again, not very reassuring. However at $25.00 it must be quite good???

A new Book at the moment would be fantastic, with Kermits 50th and The Muppet Show 25 years (well now 30 years) A full history of the Muppets book similar in design to The Works would be great.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/jimhensonbook.jpg

Chris

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I figured it would be some kiddie book...:smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'll be happy as long as it gives some information on at least one of the following:

*Little Muppet Monsters
*Follow That Bird
*Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
*The playhouse videos from 1985
*The Play-Along Videos

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
You know one of these days I am going to write a Jim Henson biography to out do all other Jim Henson biographies!

gfarkwort

Reaction score
yea........I don't think he can be biographied in 144 pages or whatever.....it seems to me there is so much more to Jim than what has been talked about in the other bios....we're reading about him as the inovator and the creative genious as an overview....but not really so much as a person.....I mean with reading "It's not easy being green" I felt that tapped into him as person so much more, because it was things he said and people who knew him the closest not just in the working envoroment but in his home and personal domain as well.......I just feel there needs to be something more.........but I will read this book.....

BEAR

Reaction score
I look forward to this new release!