New members to grace the MC boards?

Ernie101

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the release of TMS: Season 1 will bring new members to MC?

All I know is that on other forums I have been a member of, whenever a DVD is released of the show or anything the hits on the site go WAY up. So, if things go the same way we may have some new members this month(more than usual). :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Does anyone think that the release of TMS: Season 1 will bring new members to MC?

All I know is that on other forums I have been a member of, whenever a DVD is released of the show or anything the hits on the site go WAY up. So, if things go the same way we may have some new members this month(more than usual). :big_grin:
I think it is possible. I may be wrong but I think there were tons of new members joining MC when Muppet Wizard of Oz was airing (including myself) and it was the main topic of discussion.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I can't wait till the DVD comes out, and their is tons of discussion around for it. Just think of the hype Muppet Wizard of Oz had and imagine the hype of TMS coming out. Well, I mean look at the hype that their already is about it..

That Announcer

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't be surprised if the people-on-the-site counter hits an all time high after S1 is released. The same thing happened the night after Oz, so it's likely to happen again.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I just wonder if it could attract more long time members. Or, just members who come and then go after the hype dies down.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Anytime something new is released we get new members, there was actually a thread started about two months before MWoO premiered prophesying the arrival of new members! I think the box sets will attract more long time users and less of the "flavor of the month" type users, but I think it's safe to say that it will bring in a very large new crowd, and may I be the first to say welcome!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Indeed Vic, It's always good to meet new people. Also like TA said, The users online could double possibly. More people spending time on the site.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The only person that I have seen join because of MWoO and stick around, was MWoO. ^_^