1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Monster Puppet On Ebay!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by CraftyDen, Aug 9, 2006.

1. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

2. Ventrilotwist

Ventrilotwist New Member

Another amazing puppet! Every puppet is different yet they are always great ideas! I which I had the, apparently endless, fountain of ideas that you do! Great job!
  3. renegade

renegade Member

WOW I love it ! What a great design !
    Did you make his head from a pattern or free form ?
    You really nailed it on this one my friend
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

5. RottenPuppets

RottenPuppets New Member

fantastic looking!!!
  6. GabeFirestone

GabeFirestone Member

Amazing!

i thiknk that this is my favorite puppet that you've made! ASLO... sorry i haven't posted in forever! i'm in "side show" right now... very time-consuming!:excited:
  7. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Thanks guys for such great comments

In answer to your question "did I use a pattern?" Yes it was an adaptation of a kermit pattern. I just messed around with the shape and came up with that.
    About the fountain of ideas, if it wasn't for all the talent and the tips in this forum I wouldn't have known where to start. This is the best forum I have ever had the pleasure of being a member of. It is full of wonderfully talented and helpful people. May it last forever!!

CraftyDen:excited:

http://www.freespaces.com/thecraftyden/puppets.htm