New movies coming out...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well I saw "The Man" today and man o man, it was one of the worst movies I've seen in a good long while. To anybody who was going to see the movie, don't. To anybody who is going to wait until it comes out ot dvd, don't. It's that bad.

1/2 a star out of 4 stars.

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
40 year old virgin was incredible but I am more excited than ever about Rent. I am so glad that they decided to go with the original cast.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Corpse Bride comes out this friday. Anybody going to see it?

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Some movie with Reece Witherspoon where she dies when she is going home and then some guy played by Mark Ruffalo moves into here place she lived in before she died.

Another movie that comes out friday is a movie with Nicolas Cage who plays a person who sells weapons like guns, bombs, etc. and is being chased by Ethan Hawke who is an agent. You can find this stuff at www.imdb.com.

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Some movie with Reece Witherspoon where she dies when she is going home and then some guy played by Mark Ruffalo moves into here place she lived in before she died.

Another movie that comes out friday is a movie with Nicolas Cage who plays a person who sells weapons like guns, bombs, etc. and is being chased by Ethan Hawke who is an agent. You can find this stuff at www.imdb.com.

ryan
Oh yeah Napoleon Dynamite is in that movie with Reese Witherspoon.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Anybody seen the new King Kong trailer? And if you did, did you like it?

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Anybody seen the new King Kong trailer? And if you did, did you like it?

ryan
Reminds me a lot of Jurasic Park.Very high-scaled special effects,nothing like the past King Kong movies,that I can see.Can't wait to see Corpse Bride and Chronicles of Narnia.

There's also a remake of Oliver Twist by Roman Polanski,might give it a try.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Corspe Bride doesnt come until the 21st or something near me, which is totally depressing, because I was looking forward to seeing it. Anyone had the priveledge yet? :big_grin: It looks really cool.

unclematt

Reaction score
Did I hear a rumor that there is going to be a Napoleon Dynamite sequal