New Muley News!! 5/7/03

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya gang!

Well, I know that many and most of ya's know who Muley the Mule is. If you don't, then you're new or haven' t paid any attention. It's my cartoon character/puppet who does lots of local volunteer work, mostly with Ronald McDonald House of Memphis and volunteers with Rock 103's radio station to benefit the RMH.

Well, since owning this character from 1980, I've had lots of groovy things going on with him.

Today, I'm ecstatic!!

Not only is the news circulating that JH's 5 chilluns have purchased the JHC back, but I got delivered to me the full body costume of Muley the Mule.

I plan to have it photographed and online as soon as possible at the MSCA website, located at www.midsouthcartoonists.com, where you can currently see photos and comics which are about Muley.

Just wanted to share this news with my pals at MC!

Kev le Foz de Mule:embarrassed:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yaaaaay!!!!! Kev put the costume on and dance around! it's a magnifisent day to be alive!!!!!:smile: :big_grin: :crazy: :zany: :halo:

Can't wait to see pic's of it!!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, did ya ever put that Rowlf hat on Muley?Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Thats exciting news Kevin!!!! I'm pumped!

King Prawn

Reaction score
If I didn't know about this and found someone walking a round dress as a Mule, i'd know it was you Kev :wink:

congratulations, so when can we expect The Muley The Mule Movie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, gang!

I'm working on a live Muley Comix stage play, if you can figure that one out!! LOL!! It'll be called Muley's Cabaret, and performed with the puppets.

I have also been working on a plot outline for a Muley film, but I've not gotten anywhere near completing that.

I need about 4 more of me and I'll get through with all the projects I need done! LOL!!

I can't wait to photograph the costume for you all to see, as you've all seen the puppets and comix character!

I'm SO excited!
Kev

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, Foz, this all sounds great!

Hey, if you ever need help with anything, drop me a line. This could be your big break, and you could drag your Muppet Central friends down with you! :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
ALL RIGHT!!! Cool!!!! Sounds like things are goin' pretty good for you Kev!!!! And it couldn't happen to a nicer bear!!!!!! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
This is news of fantastic proportions Kevin - i am so excited for you ! I used to walk around dressed as a rabbit once AND i got to smooch with a female rabbit !

Maybe you should get Muley a girlfriend ?

:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for being so happy for me!!!

There IS a Missy Mule--you know, you HAVE to have that whole unrequeited love story.

They kept the mold of the head in case I want to do my other characters:

Buford the Dog
Roy Duck
Pascha Dog
Bernetta Duck
Calvin Cow

and Muley's cousins:
Hector Horse
Dexter Donkey

If you've seen the art of the characters, you'll see that (for the most part) it's the same head anyhow:
Muley Christmas

Luke

Reaction score
Awww Missy looks so cute - and Pascha looks like a fantastic character too.