New Muppet Caper Movie 2013 Official Thread

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
May I just restore sanity to this thread? PEOPLE, WE ARE GETTING A NEW GLOSSY BIG BUDGET MUPPET MOVIE, WHICH IS BEING RELEASED JUST TWO YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE! Frankly, I don't care if they call it Fast And Furious 7! Does anyone remember the Muppet drought of the pre-Segel years?

Hubert

Reaction score
May I just restore sanity to this thread? PEOPLE, WE ARE GETTING A NEW GLOSSY BIG BUDGET MUPPET MOVIE, WHICH IS BEING RELEASED JUST TWO YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE! Frankly, I don't care if they call it Fast And Furious 7! Does anyone remember the Muppet drought of the pre-Segel years?
Sanity and MC just does not go together... :stick_out_tongue:

Fast and Furious 7...that could be an interesting name...I wonder what that one would be about...a great Muppet race? :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Neither will I...I am not a fan of throwing a 2 in back of any sequel...Muppets or not.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah, I hate the 2. I'd rather them call a movie, "The second film in the ____ franchise"

Hubert

Reaction score
For sequels, I'm a big fan of putting the original title of the first movie, then a colon, then some little phrase pertaining to the sequel.

For example, "The Muppets: Theater Back, Britain Dowm"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have a feeling by the time shooting is done they will have come up with a title other then "The Muppets 2."
This is what happens when a new Muppet movie is announced. It's like we've all won a millon dollars. :stick_out_tongue:

terrimonster

Reaction score
Fast and Furious 7...that could be an interesting name...I wonder what that one would be about...a great Muppet race? :big_grin:
Now that you mention it, I think I would love a Muppet movie in the style of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" or "Canonball Run."

mo

Reaction score
I've been saying that forever, and no one really cared...
sorry, I did'nt see your posts I've not been around here much...anyway about 50 in my 2 cents!:smile: