New Muppet GBA Game From TDK This Spring

Luke

Reaction score
"The Muppets: On with the Show" for Nintendo Gameboy Advance will be released this Spring from TDK Mediactive. Speaking of which, has anybody seen the sexy new Gameboy Advance SP Console ? I gotta have me one of those !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Luke. Hopefully we will hear more soon.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
"The Muppets: On with the Show" for Nintendo Gameboy Advance will be released this Spring from TDK Mediactive. Speaking of which, has anybody seen the sexy new Gameboy Advance SP Console ? I gotta have me one of those !
Oh my, a new GBA Muppet game? Sweet! I expect a million pushbacks, but still...the GBA graphics ot me are much more pleasant on the eyes than the muddy graphics of those playstation Muppet games.

Once again, thanks for giving us scoops on the forums!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
"On With the Show" doesn't really describe what kind of game this will be.

Nice

WiGgY

Reaction score
What will the game be about? Any ideas? Doesn't sound like another racing or pinball game. Maybe Kermit is missing and the muppets have to go on with the show anyway? I'm just glad there are any muppet video games comming out. The more exposure the muppets get the better.

Luke

Reaction score
It's a platformer i think - it's just a name in a release schedule, no more information.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I try not to judge a game on it's graphic's, i respect the old nintendo game's, in which many will agree is one of the best video game consoles ever.

Muppet RaceMaina and Muppet Monster were a ton of fun for me and i love going back to them, Muppet Monster had better shaper graphics then Muppet racemaina, but both were great muppet games.

seen if a muppet game were to come out the graphics would be better on the Playstation 2, but playstation (1) has great graphics, i think it was just the publiser midway.

I'm not big on the gameboy, i think it's neat, but i don't have to play video games everywhere i go. plus it's not really good for your eyes. but seen that there will be a new muppet game for the gameboy Advance and old classic with new twist like mario bros 2 are out for it i just might buy one. A muppet Pin ball game was not enough for me to buy one, i would get bourd of pin ball in ten mins, but that's just me.

maybe i'd look up that old Muppet gameboy color game too after this new one comes out. it would work on the advance i think.

hopefuly Muppet games will come out for the playstation 2 later on like that muppets take to the skys game.

Zack)Rowlf the, Hmm, there are a lot of pac man games for gameboy too.. and i'm a pac fanatic...Dog.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
There is a new Gameboy Advance that called the Gameboy Advance SP that has a built in light. So the eye problem is not a problem anymore.

After the Gameboy Advance, TDk will probably go to PS2, X-Box, and Gamecube. PS One is still around but there is a bigger market for the next generation consoles. That and we way better graphics.

On a related note, Midway didn't make Muppet Race Mania or Monster Adventure, they distributed it in the US. Travelers Tales in the UK, developed both of the games.

Luke

Reaction score
The Gameboy Advance SP is fantastic, especially the silver version. It's tiny and the battery runs for 10 hours with the backlight. Things should take off for GBA even more - it costs more though so i'll probably wait till the price comes down here. :mad: