1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Okay I get it it's a fake poster!! I already said the mods can delete it. Excuse me for not being a know it all on art.
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I think it's great you posted it! Now we can discuss the excitement of a REAL poster!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pshh which won't be for a really long time. :/
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Tax Returns Coming Soon?
  5. Pinkflower7783

Nope Halloween is returning soon.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I kinda thought they were going for, "We know this movie is going to be terrible, so expect movie ticket returns soon."
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Even though I think the movie is gonna be great. With only my wallet coming back to the theater. :p
  8. catherine

catherine Active Member

he was awful, I didn't like him at all.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Didn't like who?
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The worst part?

I'm sure that the sloppily fan made Muppet poster's going to look better than the even sloppier official one.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

I hope Disney makes an attempt to make a nice poster. I mean, The Muppets' poster was AWESOME! Of course, it was photoshopped, but it was cool seeing all those Muppets!
  12. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I agree. I really don't care that it was photoshopped. I thought it looked cool!
  13. Perhaps they can add Floyd this time? :sing: :grr::oops:
  14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The larger poster with all the characters and Gary and Mary standing in front of them was fine. There's a lot of Photoshop fail in it, but it's so crowded and expansive that you don't notice. No, I really dislike the one that looked like the Toy Story 3 poster. Too many characters layered under each other the wrong way, with such artificial flat shadow behind them...

We're going to have to have one of those posters the next go around, even though we want an illustrated one. We just have to get over that.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I say Disney has a movie poster contest. Let fans design the next one. Ha! Like they'd ever do that but it's nice to dream. :p
    Muppet fan 123 and Vincent Liu like this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

Yeah, the Toy Story one was bad. I meant the one with Gary and Mary. :)
  17. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I thought maybe it was the Gary and Mary story not the Muppets.
  18. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

I actually loved the Gary-Mary poster. It built up my excitment for the movie.:)

That being said, in the next movie, wouldn't it be neat to have a sub-plot revolving around Walter and Robin? I could see those two characters really forming a bond and becoming close friends, sort of like Kermit and Fozzie or Gonzo and Rizzo.
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I read that as, Walter and Robin forming a BAND. And I LIKED it!
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  20. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it, Robin and Scooter will make a great band. Did you hear that, Disney?
    PanthraDion likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.