New Muppet Mugs

Slackbot

Reaction score
That Miss Piggy. Ouch. Not good.

Love the Kermit mug, though. I have an old Miss Piggy mug that lets me drink out of her skull; now I could drink from Kermit's decapitated body. Hmm... where's my Gonzo teapot?

Drtooth

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Never seen this before, but I love the style and it's using the recent licensing art Fozzie. Is this new?
New-ish. These actually popped up a couple of months ago at Disney Stores. I've been fortunate enough to have a couple that closed down reopen a year ago, so I can check up on any new Muppet stuff.

Though, I don't know how to feel that they don't have any Marvel stuff outside of the Iron Man toys. But I'd rather see more Muppet stuff and Marvel stuff, because you can find that stuff anywhere.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
While I do like the Miss Piggy, the snout is far too low on the face. It's like she's looking down, but there are no contour lines to indicate that perspective so it looks strange.

These mugs are in the UK Disney Store, but not the US yet. Still, it seems this is part of the new push.

dmoss

Reaction score
I saw the Fozzie one as early as May this year...the thing was on eBay for a good, long while, and it was absolutely HAUNTING me to buy it, but I never did. The $30.00 price tag was too rich for my blood. :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
These mugs are in the UK Disney Store, but not the US yet. Still, it seems this is part of the new push.
The ones near me seem to have them, at least the Kermit and Piggy ones. I swear I saw the Fozzie or at least Animal ones... I don't really buy mugs. Even on a (ick) cold day, I'm NO fan of hot beverages.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
No, they're definitely in the US. ...Unless I was in the UK when I bought my Kermit and Fozzie mugs at the Chicago Disney Store. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Goody! One's opening here soon. Can't wait. :smile: