New Muppet PEZ!

Stulz

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Muppet PEZ Dispensers?

Well there out now.. The Kermit shows his collar now instead of the stupid bow tie, he used to have.

The Piggy one is a little bit differenr paint job..

Haven't seen any of the others yet..

Givin' you all the heads up..

Chris

:big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi, i'm not 100% sure, but I think the new Kermit and Piggy came out in 1999. yes Kermit with his collar and Miss Piggy with longer hair and better eyes.

it would be neat if they did make more new pez with more Muppets like Animal, Pepe and Rizzo.

Zack)Rowlf the, would love it if a Rowlf pez was made!Dog.

Smig

Reaction score
:big_grin:
There are MINI pez keychains of Kermit, Piggy, and Gonzo now out as well...

Smig

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though these Pez dispensers are HARDLY new (they were released years ago) they do look better, I tell you. But as a PEZ collector, Let's just say I'm angry at the American PEZ company. The European PEZ dispensers are much better! They have The Pink Panther, E.T., Super Mario..etc. etc. etc. We have the same ones from the last 2 years, Winnie the Pooh, and Three new Star wars ones that are impossible to find ( I found a Clone Trooper at a video store, but that's about it!) If they were even to release new characters, they'd only be available in Germany or something! But if they have new ones I'd like
Animal
Rowlf
Scooter
Robin
Sam the Eagle
and maybe even Pepe!

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Yeah they've been out for some time now, as well as the keychains of them. It would be very cool if they released more characters, maybe if the new show does well they'll be more, PEZ tends to be late on releasing stuff. They were only about 20 years late to release Star Wars and E.T. dispensers. Oh yeah E.T. is supposed to be exclusive to Toys R Us either now or soon, I haven't found them yet. If only PEZ worked more like an action figure company... there'd be tons of stuff out.. but then again their one of the only companie with such a diverse line.. Muppets, Disney, Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbara, Smurfs, Star Wars, Simpsons, I don't think any other company has ever gotten licensing to so many characters.

M

Muppet Labs

Hello,

I have only seen the muppet mini pez keychain dispensers and I think they look pretty cool as compared to some of the older muppet pez dispensers.

Bye,

Todd