New Muppet shirts?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I was at a Hasting's entertainment store last night, and they had Muppet shirts I'd never seen before!

The one I got is white with blue trim on the collar and sleeves, and it has Cookie Monster in teh middle wif a cookie (duh), and underneath him in red it says, "Me so hungry!" :big_grin:

There was also a navy blue one wif Bert & Ernie in a "pal"ly pose in a circle (no words)---I'd like it cause it's Muppety, but it'd be hard to wear it cause I'm sure other people would try to read somethin' else into that. :rolleyes:

Emmy's right, people are stupid. :stick_out_tongue:

Oh! And there was a Weezer one with the guys and 5 Muppets interspersed in a circle around their "W" logo.

Anyway, anybody else seen these shirts? :smile:

gonzolo

Reaction score
I've seen the Weezer one at Hot Topic, as well as another one with just Kermit and a big green =w=.

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of those in the Alloy magazine. The also kave a Kermie shirt where he standing up, a Kermit cami w/ matching underware, and Muppet thongs. Weird...

beaker

Reaction score
Hot Topic has the first ever non cheap iron on Fraggle Rock shirt...unfortunate I myself wont be buying it, as its girlyish colors(blue with red color) Not 'baby doll' girl sized, but...um...not so guyish...unless youre an emo indie rocker^_^