New Pirate puppet

anytimepally

Reaction score
I really like the lazy (or squinting) eye.. really makes him look like a pirate to me for some reason.. good work!

wes

Reaction score
Yeah I just pitured him saying "arhhhh" Alot, I don't know if you can tell but his face sort of came out crooket so it sort of compliments the eye. I got the Idea from Angel marie off of MTI.

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
Love it! He has a ton of character. Reminds me a lot of some of the MTI characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can tell by the ends of the pins in these early pics that you're still in the middle of working on his head, but I must say, the progress of the head in this paticular pic looks a little like something I might've put together... building certainly is a lot harder than performing, but the recent pics you shared, he looks AWESOME, can't wait to see the completed puppet!

travellingpat

Reaction score
WOW thats so cool...jeez i wish i had that kind of talent!! great job!! cant wait to see the finished product! :smile:

wes

Reaction score
TP,
Thanks!! It's come's with practice! And even then you still get flaws, his face is crooket.

wes

Reaction score
He's gona have a Pet squirrel name Fred that Only he can here!

I have a stuffed squirrel, my uncle gave me. But maybe it would be funnier if he was the only one who could see him. I saw that once on a movie but I cant remember which one it was.

thanks for reminding me!!