New puppet on e-bay

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great job Lab Rat. Can you do glove puppets too or just rod ones? I was wondering because I would love to see one of my drawings of a monster come to life from your hands.

mrhogg

Reaction score
Neat puppet, Lab Rat. Where do you get fur that long?

Iokitek

Reaction score
You also use screw covers for pupils right? I can't find any shiny ones so I think I'll just spraypaint them or something. Actually your recent monster puppets have really inspired me :smile: I still have loads of fur. And I thought I'd make some monster puppets like these with it myself.

This one is pretty cool :smile: I like the long mouth/nose. What did you use for teeth? They look like those little rubber pointy things you stick on the wall behind a door so the door won't damage the wallpaper or whatever.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i have recently been using the screw covers but mostly i use sticky backed plastic flocked black the teeth are made from high density foam i'd like to see the monsters you make it's agreat way of using up your fur.

puppetise

Reaction score
hey that puppet looks like the one in the group shot near the right back he has black eyebrows why is that but in other news great puppet

Lab Rat

Reaction score
they are both from the same pattern

Iokitek

Reaction score
Lab Rat said:
i have recently been using the screw covers but mostly i use sticky backed plastic flocked black the teeth are made from high density foam i'd like to see the monsters you make it's agreat way of using up your fur.
Ah I think I know what you mean with the plastic. I think I can find that too. Thanks for the tip :smile: