New Puppet!

larz

Reaction score
Here's my latest. It's based on a drawing by my client, Frog Puppeteer right here on the forums! He's made of anti-pill fleece and adapted from the Project Puppet Simple Series Roly Pattern. I made a foam shell for the body to help support the tail. His eyes are plastic baseball "Easter Eggs" spray painted yellow with black vinyl pupils. I hand-sewed the entire puppet – trying to perfect my stitch! You can see the pics at my gallery. Can't wait to see what julio does with him...

What's his name, Julio?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That's incredible larz. Beautiful character. That's awesome, the networking that's happening here with you and Frogpuppeteer.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
He's truly awesome, larz. I sure am curios about his name!

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Excellent work as always! And kudos on the excellent photography work as well. As I've begun to venture into taking photos of my work I've gained a new appreciation for that art.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
He's truly awesome, larz. I sure am curios about his name!
His Name is Mac, short for Marcus...named after one of my Uncles...Larz did an awesome Job...he was the Frist character i ever drew along side Freddy j Frog (triva who is also named after one of my Uncles) way before the days of ScrapsTV and long before they where puppets.... he has gone through some growing...and lost his sunglasses but he was my second fave. im going to try and find an original picture,it will be nice to see them reunited