1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Rechov Sumsum DVD

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Hey ya'all.

Looks like SISU Home Entertainment is releasing another Hebrew Rechov Sumsum DVD, this one focusing on Abigail. I still need to pick up all the other Shalom Sesame and Rechov Sumsum titles, but this looks like it's worth a look:

http://www.judaism.com/display.asp?nt=eBav&etn=GJFGI
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

These sort of releases make me wish that SW and some backing company would release special subtitled episodes of other international co-productions. I mean, I know there were a few Plaza Sesamo DVD's floating around a couple years back... but I just want to experience ALL the other co-productions just as faithfully as I hear these Rechov Sumsum are.

That said, I'd almost get the Moishe Oofnik release, had it not been in a huge shuffle of other DVD's I'm wanting to get. And that's quite a list. I don't even have any of the Fraggle releases yet.