New season of Sesame Street

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hello People Of New Season

I wanted to tell ya'll that Monster Club has not been shown on the new season. Now Grover, Erine and Bert have had some of their own skits and old skits on New SS. And there has been some cilebeties on. Like Natalie Portman and the guy from Meet the parents movie. Forgot. Let see. Now I agree about Elmo's skits should be shorter but like it'll ever happen. I have every episode on tape. I could record them for anybody. Now I want to warn you that there a little fuzzy not to where you can't see them there still good to watch. And one of the episode mess up a little and goes right back to where it left off. But if anybody wants any episode recorded. *Name the Price* I'll do it. Here's my email muppetkyle@msn.com and I have older episodes as well. I even have the first episode. Show just email me and I'll try to do your bidding. Bye. Thanks.:smile:

meggie

Reaction score
Originally posted by C'irdan
Grover is getting his own segment! TAKE THAT ELMO!!!
eep!!! :eek:

Don get me wrong, I loooove Grover. But don't hate Elmo cause he's popular! :frown:

btw, I love this site! Kudos to whoever put this all together!

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually think Natalie Portman is kinda pretty. She's no Britney Spears, but still pretty. How old is she? What has she done?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
I actually think Natalie Portman is kinda pretty. She's no Britney Spears, but still pretty. How old is she? What has she done?
:sympathy: :confused: :frown: :grouchy: :boo:

Hays

Reaction score
Hey, ease up on the kid! She's hard to recognize without the kabuki makeup! (Hint, ssetta - "All my life, I've always played the princess") :big_grin: :wink: