New Sesame Mini-Series in the Works (maybe)

Aiya

Reaction score
Man, this article paints a pretty bad picture for support for all these efforts to put out quality shows. This seems like such an important show to get on the air and no one is willing to support it. A very hot button issue, but still someone needs to step up and take a stand.

The best I can do is continue buying Sesame products to support my favourite non-profit.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I always wanted to see some kind of show where all the SS characters from around the world got together to talk and visit; especially Big Bird and his cousins!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aiya said:
Man, this article paints a pretty bad picture for support for all these efforts to put out quality shows.
Maybe if more characters were getting shot up or stabbed or something--that's what seems to be the way of the entertainment industry. :sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aiya said:
Man, this article paints a pretty bad picture for support for all these efforts to put out quality shows. This seems like such an important show to get on the air and no one is willing to support it. A very hot button issue, but still someone needs to step up and take a stand.
It seems that the people behind the lack of interrest and funds are the same people who are behind "The Simple Life" and "My fat annoying pointless scam artist Fiance."

I mean, why support world tolerance when you can see spoiled little rich brats pretend to act like morons on a farm...

:boo: :sleep:

Welcome to Hollywood!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks for the link to that fascinating article. I can only hope that a show like this will get the funding and support that it needs in the long run. I think it's a wonderful idea and could help promote the kind of cultural understanding that Sesame Street has always taught in a more focused way.

Good luck, Sesame Workshop!!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Hmm..a Sesame mini-series you say?That sounds very interesting!