New Sesame Street fan

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm new here and have had a very long appreciation for Sesame Street since back in the early 1990s. I have a pretty nice memories of the show, and had visited Sesame Place several times, as well as seen Sesame Street LIVE several times(actually saw Guy Smiley in one show!), and am pretty familiar with all characters of the show. I was also lucky to catch Sesame Street Unpaved on Noggin(though I havn't seen all the 67 episodes that aired on there yet :frown: ), and am really saddended that they would take the episodes they grew up with off the air. Well, we'll probably see more classic Sesame Street in the upcoming new channel. :excited:
But I shall be around here and there to discuss Sesame memories.

See ya all around. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
glad you've joined so you can also hear us old timers talk about SS when we were young.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to have another Sesame Street fan. Do you have many collection of Classic stuff. Books, toys, videos, ect.?

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
Yeah, I pretty much have all those Sesame Street Treasury Books(only missing volume 8) and I have been collecting the 1970s puppets as well. So far I've got Ernie, Bert, Grover, Cookie, Oscar, and Big Bird, but I'm getting Roosevelt soon enough. I've got some of the old videos as well such as Christmas Eve On SS, Don't Eat The Pictures, Rock N' Roll, Count It Higher etc.

See ya around.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats cool. I have Bert and Erine. I have Cookie Monster and Two Grovers from the knickerbocker. I'm trying to get this 38" Snuffy off ebay. Its big. If you want you should go cheak into "Muppet Collage Dorms" thread. You get to choose who you would like to have a dormy. Go cheak it out. Ask for Ed (aka The Count) he'll help you out. Talk to you later.

disorientedgirl

Reaction score
I am new to this forum as well. I have regained my appreciation for Sesame Street after watching some older episodes with my son. I find myself enjoying as much as he does! :smile: I can't wait until some of the older episodes are released on video. I have some of the videos that came out in the 80's and those have some great classic SS sketches. I'm definitely a pre Elmo Sesame Street fan! Anyway, I'm happy to have joined this forum.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
newcomer

hey, I'm also a newcomer to this forum. I grew up watching Sesame Street in the 90's but I have just recently come to appreciate it after deeming it "little kid" material. hoping to meet some cool new SS fans on here!

~Dana~

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey there New SS fans. I'm Kyle. I'm one of the older fans of SS (and I'm not new) and enjoy all of SS. My three favorite SS characters are: Grover Monster, Herry Monster and Cookie Monster. I've loved them all my life growing up. I wanted to introduecd myself to ya'll. I wanted to point out that we have a what we call "Muppet Collage Dorms" thread. Its pretty cool. You enroll as a stundent like your going to collage (and some are) and some are just staying there for the fun of it. But you get to have your very own SS, Muppet, Fraggle Rock or about any Jim Henson character you want unless some else has chosen him or her. You should try it. I'll be seeing ya'll.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi new Sesame Street fans! I am a very huge Sesame Street fan so I'm excited to meet some new fans! I just joined the forum about a month ago myself, but I don't feel that new anymore! Everyone makes you feel at home right away. I just wanted to second what Kyle said about coming over to the Dorms thread. Just make sure you check in with the Count first so you can find out what Muppets are already living with someone. We have alot of fun with it! Looking forward to sharing SS memories with you all!