New Sesame Street toys w/ candy from Japan

Cookie Mania

Reaction score
Well, actually not that new...I got them few weeks ago...and finally have some time to take pictures on them last night. Enjoy :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
WOW!!! These are really really cool! There are a few Japanese/Korean markets near by, but I haven't seen something like this in any of them. I sure hope they DO get them. Not only do they have the Universal characters, but the Japanese International Muppets as well.

I wonder if they sell these somewhere online.... what kind of candy is it, anyway?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Those are SO cute. I especially love Grover.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Very interesting indeed. This post is actually an edit. When I first saw Grover, it looked like he had his hands in front of him and it looked like his left hind leg was lifted as though he were scratching like a dog. With a second glance, however, I can see what he's really doing and I'll just stick my foot in my mouth. Blech! :stick_out_tongue:

I like the green guy, he's neat looking.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, as much as I love Cookie, Big Bird and all, I'd rather have the international characters. But I really want the whole set. I know there are a lot of online retailers that specialize in (specifically) Japanese Toys. Maybe they might have them.

On another note. it's hard to tell if they are the American "Baby-ized" Muppets that we see in most SS merchandise over here, or Japanese "Super Deformer" style (Big head, small body) figures.

Pino

Reaction score
Hi do you also collect the international merchandise?
Me too!... Maybe ew can trade?
What do you have?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cookie Mania, Could you please email me at Warrick AT blueyonder.co.uk ?

I have lots of Henson items to trade, Muppets, Fraggles, Sesame and more. I would love to get a set of those four Japanese Muppets.

Thanks