New Website For Puppeteers & Builders

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, all :smile: ,
Happy New Year! I've been away for a while, but am now ready to share this with all of you. I've created a new website called www.performingartspixels.com
It's a pixel ad site exclusively for members of the performing arts. This includes puppeteers and puppet builders/designers. Well known puppeteer, Kevin Carlson, creator of www.puppetgreetings.com has been the first to post his pixel ad. I'm calling out for your support to get this ball rolling. The site just became live today. If you post an image link, you will also have the knowledge that 10% of the proceeds will be donated to BROADWAY CARES: EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS. So please visit the site and CLICK on FAQ to learn more about it. Thanks. ....Pauly​

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for making this available to everyone, Pauly! I'm going to sticky this thread for a little while at least. A great resource for everyone.

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention that it's really inexpensive to post a link. It's about the cost of a movie and a box of popcorn, and your image link stays up for 3 years. And again, 10% of each sale gets wired immediately to BROADWAY CARES: EQUITY FIGHTS AIDS. So show your puppetry support. You'll feel good, I promise. Thanks again,...Pauly
www.performingartspixels.com

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
i bought a box on the site since it's for a good cause. i certainly didn't buy it for clicks since i got 7 hits in 2-3 weeks lol.

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
Hey Pauly what's the deal with the site?

It's been down a while now.

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
Still waiting on some kind of answer. Also sent you a PM no reply.

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Sorry. Just saw the post now. I have PMd you a message. Thanks.

RottenPuppets

Reaction score
an update for everyone.

the sites down, pauly contacted me. and everything is worked out.

as the old expression goes... fleece happens! :smile: