1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Yahoo! Interview with Frank Oz

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by D'Snowth, Oct 21, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Somebody already brought this up in the Steve thread since Frank does weigh in on Steve's termination, however, I figured the entire interview should be shared for people to read and see how much Frank still very much cares about the Muppets and the integrity that he feels is being lost because despite Disney's obvious love for them, they just don't know what to do with them:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-theyll-never-touching-soulful-185840501.html

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

Frank is a smart guy... always a good interview. :o :mad: :halo: :attitude: :( :insatiable: :super:

Omg... I just made that thread "Is Sesame Street still funny?", and Frank totally reinforces my point here:

So the brand is just carrying it.