New York: Muppet Fan Party Wed. at the Regal E-Walk

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey New Yorkers, join Muppet Central member CherylAddams for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Wednesday, November 23 at 7:15 PM
Where: Regal E-Walk Stadium 13 & RPX
247 W. 42nd St
New York, NY 10036

Cheryl is going to share some more details about the fan gathering so if you plan on meeting up with her respond here!

cheryladdams

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!!!

It’s time to get our tickets, it’s time to dim the lights…I hope to see you Wednesday at the Muppet show that night!
I am trying to get people together Wednesday November 23rd for a 7.15pm show of the Muppet Movie at Regal E-Walk Stadium13 in Time Square.

I think it would be great to see it the night before Thanksgiving just to get a jump start on the good feelings of the holidays-and if nothing else who can’t be thankful for muppets??
I mean really!! :wink:

The above time, date and location are accurate and the theatre is accessible by a number of subway lines.

I like to be prepared myself so I would advise buying your tickets before getting to the theatre if possible. I would hate for you to arrive and the show be sold out since it is opening night and it is the Muppets!
I will be at the theatre at 6.15pm to meet and greet anyone joining us that way we have some time to get popcorn, soft drinks and candy if desired.

I should be hard to miss as I will have Miss Piggy with me(moi). So keep an eye out for her!
Feel free to reach out to me, I will be checking in periodically (but not right before the show).
Really hope to see you there!

Cheryl

cheryladdams

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Don't forget to let me know if you're going to join me Wednesday.

I know we have got lots of New York Muppet fans out there-show your love of them this week and make the movie a hit-so we get to see them more often!