Newbie here!

Saginaw

Reaction score
I'd like to thank the moderators for letting me join the Muppet Central Forum.

I have loved Sesame Street since I first saw it at just about the time it premiered on NET (for you youngsters out there that's what PBS used to be called). The daycare/preschool I went to at that time let us watch it and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood every weekday afternoon, of course after our collective afternoon nap and the ginger snap cookie/fruit punch break.

Just this year my cable company signed on for Noggin, but unfortuately it wasn't too long before Noggin canned their Sesame Street Unpaved and Electric Company episodes. :mad: So, I go looking for the skits on WinMX. I've found a couple, but I sure wish my cable company could've been there at the beginning. There are a few Muppet skits and animated shorts I'm looking for from Sesame Street, and I've seen posts where some members have REALLY AMAZING archives!

Anyway, thanks again for having me here. I really hope I can be a major contributor....and possibly a friend. :smile:

Saginaw

ssetta

Reaction score
I know!!! I wish they kept it on!!!! :cry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Saginaw, Welcome!

I'm Courage-Bagge, hope you like it here at MC, I loved it so much I joined the forum myself. Just make yourself right at home, and feel free to talk about anything related to the great muppets! :smile: :wink: :big_grin: :halo: :excited:

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Saginaw said:
I'd like to thank the moderators for letting me join the Muppet Central Forum.

I have loved Sesame Street since I first saw it at just about the time it premiered on NET (for you youngsters out there that's what PBS used to be called). The daycare/preschool I went to at that time let us watch it and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood every weekday afternoon, of course after our collective afternoon nap and the ginger snap cookie/fruit punch break.

Just this year my cable company signed on for Noggin, but unfortuately it wasn't too long before Noggin canned their Sesame Street Unpaved and Electric Company episodes. :mad: So, I go looking for the skits on WinMX. I've found a couple, but I sure wish my cable company could've been there at the beginning. There are a few Muppet skits and animated shorts I'm looking for from Sesame Street, and I've seen posts where some members have REALLY AMAZING archives!

Anyway, thanks again for having me here. I really hope I can be a major contributor....and possibly a friend. :smile:

Saginaw
Hi Saginaw

I'm reasonably new here myself and everyone is making my entrance into the forum very comfortable so far. This is a great place to come to talk about this stuff and possibly trade. Have fun!